Friday, November 19, 2010

ACCIO popcorn because I'm at the Harry Potter movie!!!

So last night I got to go to the Harry Potter midnight showing with Laura. We were suckered into buying the pre-party and it was twenty dollars and it was a fun party for about an hour. We got sorted and got a cool scarf and took pictures but they didn't have any food and they just played the old movies while we waited so we ended up eating at Sanora grill and just talking but it was way fun to hang out but the party itself was somewhat of a rip off. On the other hand the movie was awesome.  I really thought it went along with the book pretty well. At first I was mad about separating it into two movies but there is no way they could have fit everything into one movie in a way that felt true to the way it was written. We are such dorks that we sat on the front row just to see it.
Beware Deatheaters because we have joined Dumbledore's Army and we will kick your ARSE you bloody gits!

....Gryfindor, Gryfindor, not Huffle Puff and NOT Slytherin....Gryfindor.... YES!!!!!

Woohooo Laura got Gryfindor too!

Our first acceptance letters, I need a wand and a cauldron and an owl, can Hoppy substitute for an owl?

1 comment:

  1. That is freakin awesome!!! I was thinking about you last night! Knew you would be at the midnight showing! I'm going tomorrow, but probably wont be dressed up :)

    ReplyDelete