Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Lady GAGA!!!!!!

So I went to Lady Gaga on Saturday night with my friend, Brittnie Gallegos, and had so much fun! We went to California Pizza Kitchen at the Gateway then went over to concert. There were so many funny people dressed up like Gaga, and some who just looked crazy. When the show finally started (we had to wait an hour between the opening act and the main show) I was so excited, I was screaming and jumping around and my adrenaline was pumping! It was so exciting to see her and hear her. She puts on a good performance and she can really sing. She is just as crazy as I expected and she definitely likes herself a lot. She would just talk to the audience and say the most random things, it was funny. Britt and I both lost our voices and I felt like I was deaf afterwards. Mother monster was great! And we little monsters loved it! PUT YOUR PAWS UP!!! All we little monsters put our paws up and scream and it was awesome! I kept saying "put your paws up!" all Sunday and I taught Nessa to say it haha! There were a few things that bothered me about the show, she was pretty sacrilegious at some points, and I hated that. But other than that it was a good show. She knows how to perform and she really can sing!
Mother Monster!

Bad Romance!



I took this upside down so I could reach the camera but I can't get it to flip around! This is me and Brittnie!
An example of the weirdos at the show, this guy was old and dressed up like Michael Jackson and he was by himself! We kept running into him. There were the funniest outfits there!

2 comments:

  1. What a blast! I can't wait for next time she comes! We will be the ones dressed up having people take pictures of us! :D I'm so glad we went together! Oh and I need some of those pics....I didn't get many. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will send them to you! It was sooooo much fun. Next time she comes we have to go all out, maybe try to sneak back stage haha!

    ReplyDelete