Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Fall Drive

This weekend Brett and I drove up to Bear Lake to look at the leaves and eat a shake. The drive was so gorgeous. The leaves were changing and I couldn't believe how bright the yellow was in some spots. When the yellow was against the green pine, I can't even tell you how pretty I thought it was. My favorite is when the wind blows the leaves around and the sun is shining. We had a fun time, the weather was perfect too. It was upper 70's in October, weird but really nice. I was planning on getting a famous raspberry shake but they had a fall special..PUMPKIN SHAKE! I love anything pumpkin, pumpkin pie, pumpkin shake, pumpkin cake, pumpkin pumpkin! So I had to get it of course. Brett didn't love it so much, and it was good but it didn't compare to Farr's pumpkin ice cream. Farr's is the absolute best and it's only seasonal so I better stock up before they stop making it. We just drove up, ate, and drove right back but it was a fun drive, it was good to spend time together.

Brett's ESQI score jumped 12 points this month! ESQI is a really big deal with Enterprise, it's like a customer service score and there is a lot of weight placed on that score so it was really exciting. Brett usually always has a really good score but he started at the Layton branch and had to start with a new score and he has worked really hard and got it up :) So I was proud of him.

1 comment: