Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Hoppy is still sick

So at first when I gave Hopkins the antibiotics within 24 hours he seemed to be perfectly better, I even told everyone it was a "Christmas Miracle!!!!" But now he is starting to sound sick again. I told the vet but they don't think by putting the antibiotics onto the bread should be a problem so it doesn't make sense why he would get worse after he got better. I just hope he will be ok, I really don't want him to die :(

I got made fun of when I told everyone I took him to the vet, especially my grandpa that burst out laughing. I think it's a little weird too, I never have taken one to a vet before so I see why people laugh and I'm not offended at all :) I just love him and I can buy another hammie for 10 bucks but I can't buy myself another HAMMIE HOPKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh on Sunday we made our annual gingerbread houses and I made a gingerbread art gallery :) It was pretty sweet, I had a these little gummy bears viewing the art and everything. Cam and Leo both pagodas then Leo changed his to be N. Korean tank and Cam made his into S. Korea and they were firing at each other. Janna made a pretty sweet beach house with sand and everything and Britt's was a cute house. Sorry I don't have pictures again this week either, I forgot to take them!

No comments:

Post a Comment