Thursday, July 14, 2011

Harry Potter, Harry Potter, Harry Potter!

If you love Harry Potter, as I do, then you know the last movie is out tonight. I just painted golden snitches on my nails and I made pumpkin pasties (no, not the kind you think) last night. It's a British dessert, like  a mini pumpkin pie, and they didn't turn out that great unfortunately. I was just eating the pumpkin filling and that was better than the finished product. I have also been researching the best wands and how to make them and the best butterbeer recipes. Laura and I are having a HUGE party, well it's just the 2 of us, but it's because nobody else loves Harry Potter enough to have a pre-movie party, and then go to the midnight show; it's a shame really. So it's just us, and we'll eat chocolate covered frogs, drink butterbeer (also not what you think,) and make wands until we are ready to burst. I also will be wearing my Harry Potter attire. I'm as excited as a house elf who was given a sock!

No comments:

Post a Comment