Wednesday, August 3, 2011

July Holidays


July is the fun month. It was nice to spend time with family and friends over the holidays. We took it easy this year and didn't do too much but it was enjoyable none the less. On the 24th we spent the evening with Brett's family and lit fireworks that Jeremy and Brittany were kind enough to buy. Brett was a pyro, and kept lighting the dead grass in the gutter on fire... I can just see him lighting that field on fire when he was 8.... and I kept dueling with my "wand" (sparkler) with people until I realized I was the only Harry Potter fan at that get together. It was a good night.




On the 4th of July we spent the night with my family at a lake and had a picnic. It was cold for July and we didn't see any fireworks that night. We walked around the lake and spent time together. We missed Corey's family as well as Maire's and Cam's. It was really half the family but that's how life gets as you get older. The fact that I'm getting older is weird. I'll be 25 in October and I'm scared, but it's better than the alternative. Death. So bring it on, Age.

No comments:

Post a Comment